Small Business Marketing and Sales Consultant Job Description
We are looking for someone with a solid business background who we can train to become a business consultant and provide strategic and practical advice to clients. You must have a true passion for helping small business owners.
Demand for our business advisory and consulting services is increasing and will outpace our ability to service the current market. We’re willing to pay ALL training and start-up costs. NO travel – work remotely – set your own schedule. NOTE: This is an independent contractor role, paid on a commission-only basis, not a salaried position.
If you enjoy improving processes, learning what and why people buy, and helping others implement marketing campaigns, then you might be a good fit for our Marketing & Sales Process Consultant opening. If you’re selected, you’ll be working remotely as an independent contractor (The is not a salaried W2 position) responsible for working directly with our clients to improve their processes for finding, winning, and keeping more customers.
- Study client profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Liaise with clients and external vendors
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
- Provide suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications, business or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $225,000.00 /year